The application of PP nonwoven fabric
The application of PP nonwoven fabrics in life is ubiquitous. At the same time, after PP non-woven fabrics enter the market, they have gradually become one of the raw materials people rely on, and the scope of application is also expanding. The main application areas are: clothing, home furnishings Daily necessities, vegetable production, medical supplies, agricultural gardening, automobile interior decoration, industrial production, etc. With the development of society, the application range of non-woven fabrics will continue to increase.
- Roofing materials “PP non-woven fabrics are used as reinforcement materials for asphalt roofs and traditional roofs to prevent air and sewage (water and rain) from penetrating into the house, while allowing indoor moisture to escape. The key performance requirements for these applications include: high humidity Air transmission, low airflow, water resistance and biological properties.
- Household: PP non-woven fabric can be found in many applications in the surrounding households. These applications can be further divided into coated substrates, interior decoration/bedding, and flooring.
- Coated base fabric: The main uses of the coated base fabric include table cloth (vinyl), decoration (vinyl), car interior (vinyl), luggage, curtains, coated paper, tape base and flocking fabric base. The key performance requirements for these applications include: uniformity of lightweight material weight, no/less lint, tear strength, cost, unidirectionality, smoothness, and smooth surface.
- Interior decoration/bedding: about 55% of this part is used for bedding, including mattress backing and flanging, spring shock-absorbing cloth, spring packaging, spring dust cover, mattress barrier fabric and mattress cover . Another 35% is used in upholstered furniture, including spring shock absorbers, dust covers, braces, pillows or packing padding and petticoats. The rest is used for cotton pads, dust-proof mats, curtains and room partition curtains.The key performance requirements of PP non-woven fabrics in these applications include: strength-to-weight ratio, flame-retardant, cost, washability (generally 1 to 5 years of machine washing is sufficient), material softness/sagging/good hand feeling.
- Flooring: Flooring can be further subdivided into six major market segments: automotive carpet backing, wide-width carpet backing, modular carpet backing, carpet backing, mats, and others including car trunks Laminate for lining and floor protection. Car carpets account for the largest part, followed by broad-width carpet backing and carpet backing. The key performance requirements for these applications include: thermal adhesion, strength-to-weight ratio, and cost.