PARAMETER OF NONWOVENS:
- Production Tech: spunbond or spunlace
- Weight: 12-300GSM
- Material:PP,PE or PET
- Colour: in color card, customed available
- Wide width: up to 3.2m
- Package: each roll in a PP pocket
- MOQ: less to 0.5 ton
APPLICATION OF NONWOVENS
Produces in this sector are mainly disposable and include;
- Infection Control (surgery): disposable caps, gowns, masks and shoe covers,
- Wound Healing: sponges, dressings and wipes.
- Therapeutics: Transdermal drug delivery, heat packs
Household Domestic uses
Produces in this sector are often used as filters and are disposable including;
- Vacuum cleaner bags
- Kitchen and fan filters
- Tea and coffee bags
- Coffee filters
- Napkins and tablecloths
- Furniture construction: Insulators to arms and backs, cushion ticking, linings, stitch reinforcements, edge trim materials, upholstery.
- Bedding construction: Quilt backing, mattress pad components, mattress covers.
- Furnishings: window curtains, wall and floorcoverings, carpet backings, lampshades
Products in this sector are often durable and high bulk fabric. Uses include;
- Insulation and moisture management: roofing and tile underlay, thermal and sound insulation
- Structural: Foundations and ground stabilisation
Agriculture, Horticulture & Aquaculture
- Insect damage protection: crop covers
- Thermal protection: seed blankets
- Weed control: impermeable barrier fabrics
Automotive and Transport
- Interior Trim: boot liners, parcel shelves, headliners, seat covers, floorcovering, backings and mats, foam replacements.
- Insulation: exhaust & engine heat shields, moulded bonnet liners, silencer pads.
- Vehicle performance: oil and air filters, fibre reinforced plastics (body panels), aircraft brakes.
- Asphalt overlay
- Soil stabilisation
- Sedimentation and erosion control
- Pond liners
- Air & gas filters
- Liquid – oil, beer, milk, liquid coolants, fruit juices….
- Activated carbon filters
- Personal Protection: thermal insulation, fire, slash, stab, ballistic, pathogens, dust, toxic chemicals and biohazards, high visibility workwear.